Monday, May 5, 2008

Is it May already?

Jeeze, where does the time go? All of a sudden it is May and I don't know what happened with all the things I wanted to do last month, let alone all the things I want to do in the months ahead. I'm not a bad time manager, but I always seem to have more things to do than time to do them in.

Anyway, I apologize for not fulfilling my April resolutions. I looked back and actually only posted 9 posts this last month, when I intended to post at least once a day. I took lots of pictures, but not all of them ended up on Flickr. I didn't write any stories either.

I did get some crafting done. A couple of commissions for friends.



We also started painting our condo. Took us a little while to figure out the colors, but finally got started this weekend. At the speed we are going it will be awhile before we finish the whole place, but at least we got started.

So, I'm left trying to figure out what I actually do with my time that prevents me from getting more crafts, blogging and writing done.
Well, I work 40 hours a week.
I come home from work and cook dinner every night (well, almost every night).
I clean.
I do errands, shopping, etc. for the house on my lunch break, after work, and on the weekends.
I try to excersize every Saturday and Sunday.
I go to the farmer's market every Saturday.
I play with my kitties.
I spend time with my husband (we like to go out a little too much I think).
I watch tv and movies (always try to do some crafting while watching the boob tube).

I guess regular life takes up more time than I realized....

I need some new resolutions for May. Better to try and achieve some goals than have none at all, right?

No comments: