Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bloggy and Crafty Block

I'm having a blog and craft block right now. Life just seems to be getting in the way. Work and home are taking up a lot of my time. I feel like I'm in a bit of a brain block as a consequence. I hope it doesn't last long though. I do have so many crafty and bloggy things I want to do. My to-do list is soooooo long (although it is mostly in my head). I hope once we get some of our home decorating and renovating done I will have more time to devote to my hobbies.

Since I don't have any crafts to show you right now, here is a look at our condo view recently :) I'm a lucky, lucky girl....

Spring Sunset

Spring Sunrise

1 comment:

m said...

A gorgeous view indeed!

Lately, I've been suffering from the opposite - all I want to do is blog and photograph and craft and NOT work. What is that? Worker's Block? Of course, I'm still not blogging/crafting/shooting as much as I'd like because then I feel guilty about not working and the work that is piling up...a vicious circle indeed.