Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My New Bloggy Friend

I just have to give a shout out to Average Jane Crafter and her post about Google Reader. Her obvious love for this internet tool caused me to try it out, and I must say, it is the best thing to happen to me since I first discovered the crafty blogging world last year! I'm all set up and have subscribed to my most favorite blogs as well as others I just discovered, and I'm blogging and commenting and surfing faster and more efficiently than ever before!

Now, I'm still just a novice and haven't tried all of the bells and whistles that AJC pointed out in her lengthy post, but I'm already sold just for the fact that all my blogs' links are in one place and I get instant notification when they are updated. In fact, as I was showing my husband my new found tool, several blogs posted new entries and I cried out with glee.

If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. It has taken my blog addiction to a whole new level.

1 comment:

Average Jane Crafter said...

Woohoo! Isn't is awesome!? Prepare to become an addict, too. :)

XO
Rachel