Monday, April 7, 2008

Chicken Love and Weekend Organization

Ok, ok, ok. So, I haven't been keeping up on my resolutions very well. I am going to amend the blogging every day to blogging every couple days, no less than once-a-week. And the same for posting to Flickr. More realistic.

So, this weekend was spent making a birthday apron for my friend Melissa, FINALLY unpacking and organizing my craft closet, and watching all 3 Lord of the Rings movies. It was a good weekend.

I made the apron with an Aunt Martha's pattern. It was easy to do. And actually, this apron material was great to stitch on. I think it turned out well, and I think Melissa will like the Chicken Love theme very much.


Then yesterday I finally unpacked my plastic tubs of crafty supplies and organized them in our big closet. It is not perfect yet, but so much better. It makes our whole bedroom look better to have everything up on shelves and put away.


And now we are off to Vegas tomorrow. I've never been there before, but I'm really looking forward to it. Mostly because it is still raining and snowing here in Eugene, and I'm sick of it! I want sun! I want warm! I want to wear flip flops! Plus, Melissa is meeting us there and she will be a sight for sore eyes!

More from Sin City later this week. I'm bringing some embroidery to work on the plane, but I don't know if I can bring needles on the plane????? Anyone know if you can?

No comments: