Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random Summer Activities

These events happened earlier this summer, but I thought I would share them with you now.
In July (I think), we took a little day trip to the coast.

Here W pondered the glorious power of the ocean and did his best Morrissey pose.


I let my hair down!

I made W try on my hat.

In August we made our annual trip to Ashland with my in-laws. We always look forward to this trip. We get to spend time with W's Mom and Max, and we get to see fabulous plays and eat delish food. This time we took a lengthy walk in Lithia Park and explored some of the walking trails along the creek.


W and my lovely Mom-in-law.


Ain't I cute?

In the park we happened upon two does and their three babies. They seemed quite tame and were only mildly afraid of all the people taking pictures of them.



No comments: