Thursday, December 4, 2008

My sick baby...


My baby is sick. She has a vet appointment today at 1:30. I hope she starts to feel better soon. I love her so!

[update] Still a very sick kitty. Initial tests didn't show anything wrong. She is now back at the vet for more testing. Possible intestinal obstruction!!!! Little sweety. eventhough she is as sick as a "dog" she snuggled up in bed with me last night to keep warm.
Get well soon my love!

[update] My furry baby is doing much better. She is starting to act like her old self, eating, cleaning herself, scratching on the furniture. It was a little scary there for a bit, but she seems to be recovering. A couple more days of rest under her blue blanket and eating chicken baby food and we hope she will be 100% better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things go as well as they can at the vet! I'm thinking about you...

Katie said...

i hope kitty's OK!!!