Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Old and New Craftiness

So, I've been meaning to post some pictures of my embroidery for a long time, but you know...all the usual excuses got in the way. I was going through my big ole box of embroidery stuff and found these old pieces I did more than 10 years ago. Originally I think I had 8 squares that I was going to make a quilt out of. But now I only have 5 and 4 of them are sewn together already. Not sure what I will end up doing with them.


Next, my newest endeavor is embroidering onesies with cool designs. I started this when all my friends started having babies years ago. But, they were so easy to do I just started making a stock of them. So, I'm going to start on ETSY store in the near future and see if I can sell some of them. Or, maybe a few of the cool stores downtown would want to consign them. We'll see.


Lots more to come....

1 comment:

AJ Bindel said...

Those are both great! I love "The Perfect Mix!" Very clever. :)

Looking forward to seeing what you make. (Also, I totally recommend asking local stores if you can consign. It's been great for me.)